Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Snow Snow Snow


I do love a bit of snow, all crisp and clear and the whole house is really bright, beats those wet grey days.  (This is the view from the upstairs of our house.)  In saying that the walk to Nursery this morning was not lovely.  I put son no. 2 in the push chair, which promptly got stuck and became a pull chair.  I didn’t realise just how steep the hill is!  By the time I got home I was exhausted.  We have to do the same thing all over again at 12.00. 

Little man (son no. 1) loved the snow at the weekend.  He built a snowman, snow angels, snow balls, you name it he did it.  He has been so worried about his snowman melting, but it hasn’t melted – worse the unexpected happened, we opened the curtains this morning and we had a visitor overnight.  Someone came along and knocked the head off of his snoman!  How cruel, bless him he is distraught.  He isn’t even four yet and just can’t understand why someone would do such a thing.  We know for certain it is a person and not an animal they left tracks in the snow and over the wall!

I have enjoyed being snuggled up indoors though.  I managed to complete the body on my knitting and one arm.  So all that is left is one arm, the hood and the button bands.  I can’t wait to see this on my ever growing baby!  Well, not a baby anymore!

I also cast on for a new little project, but I can’t reveal anymore, as this is a pressie.



We also did some baking at the weekend.  We made some Soda Bread,  I have never made this before and am really impressed.  It is so easy to do.

And these scrumptious chocolate brownies, which I am off for a cuppa and one of these beauties now!

Hope wherever you are you are warm and well

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment