Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Ted Patch Tag and Bed well sort of!

It's been busy busy busy in my little workroom this week.  I spent all day yesterday beavering away on orders. I had 6 embroidered patches and 12 taggys to make.  I managed to get the last few posted out today.  I am really enjoying making these, but it is kinda putting a stop to productivity of the hooky kind.

I have finished my secret little project though.  It is a cute little teddy bear for my friends 50th birthday.  My I have enjoyed making him.  He has movable arms and legs as I button jointed him.  Sounds like I know what I'm talking about doesn't it.  Well in fact I don't.  This is the first toy I have made and never before have jointed anything.  But with the aid of the internet anything is possible, well almost anything.

Well, yes anything.  We did replace the front shock coil springs thing-a-me-jigs on our car last weekend, with a little bit of help from a manual and the net.  When I say we,  the only input I had was reading and researching and of course making tea!

I am a little under the weather at the moment.  Not quiet sure what it wrong.  Just feel, well not right.  I have a very bad throat and just want to sleep and sleep and sleep.  But that i'm afraid I'm not getting much of.  Little man is teething and has now got himself into a bad routine of waking anytime between 10pm and midnight, which he had decided is morning.  He may be able to survive on a few hours each night, with a top up during the day, but Mummy cannot! Those pesky teeth, they are trouble even before they appear right up until we lose them!

Well on that note, I'm off to make some tea and will return tomorrow with pics of teddy and some knitting news!  Can't post pics until she opens it tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment